We are pleased to announce that our Member Forums are back for 2020! We will be hosting them online for all members to attend. The forum will be held over two days with the Plenary and Banking & Finance session held on 26 May 2020 and the other 3 sessions; Super & Life Insurance session, Investment & Advice session and General Insurance session held on 28 May 2020.
A private link to attend these forums will be made available to all members via their Member Portal on Friday 22 May 2020.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the live broadcast. Further updates will be available on our Events page, AFCA member page the Member Portal (Secure Services). We look forward to seeing you attend our virtual forums!
Agenda 26 May 2020
- Plenary session: 9.30 am to 10.30 am
- Break: 10:30am to 10:45 am
- Banking and Finance session: 10.45 am to 11.45 am
Agenda 28 May 2020
- Superannuation and Life Insurance session: 9.30 am to 10.30 am
- Break: 10.30 am to 10.45 am
- Investment and Advice session: 10.45 am to 11.45 am
- Break: 11.45 am to 12 noon
- General Insurance session: 12 noon to 1 pm
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org