Consumer advocates play an important role at AFCA, representing people throughout their complaint, and providing referrals to individuals who can advocate on their own behalf.
The following list is a shortcut to useful resources:
- Assisting a client who has a financial services complaint (coming soon)
- Guide for dealing with financial difficulty
- Approach to financial difficulty series
- Approach to financial elder abuse
- Approach to joint facilities and family violence
- How we resolve our complaints and our Rules
For a full list of publications, information about AFCA’s complaint resolution strategies, our processes and approaches, visit the Publications page.