New Approaches Consultation
AFCA is now consulting on its Responsible Lending and Appropriate Lending to Small Business Approaches.
New Consumer Portal
AFCA is launching a consumer portal to provide complainants and their representatives a modern and intuitive way to submit and track their complaint throughout the AFCA process.
Consumer advocates play an important role at AFCA, representing people throughout their complaint, and providing referrals to individuals who can advocate on their own behalf.
The following list is a shortcut to useful resources:
- Assisting a client who has a financial services complaint (coming soon)
- Guide for dealing with financial difficulty
- Approach to financial difficulty series
- Approach to financial elder abuse
- Approach to joint facilities and family violence
- How we resolve our complaints and our Rules
- Supporting people impacted by domestic violence
For a full list of publications, information about AFCA’s complaint resolution strategies, our processes and approaches, visit the Publications page.
Useful forms and links
- Online complaint form
- Agent authority form
- Statement of Financial Position
- Document checklist
- Current matters (including Bestjet)
- Search published decisions
- Publication order form
- AFCA's Rules and Operational Guidelines
- Outcomes AFCA provides
Supporting people impacted by domestic violence
Consumer advocates play an important role by referring people to AFCA or by providing representation throughout the complaints process. AFCA has information for consumer advocates whose clients have experienced financial abuse as a result of domestic violence.