The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) considers complaints from consumers and small businesses about a range of financial products and issues.
Find out what to do if you have a current complaint with a predecessor scheme - FOS, CIO or SCT
What to expect when you make a complaint
To help you understand more about what is involved in making a complaint to us, and how we will consider your complaint, we publish a range of information:
- An overview of the types of complaints we consider.
- Information about our complaint resolution process including timelines.
- How and when we will make a decision.
- A range of practical guides to the approach we take to certain issues when we make a decision.
- The outcomes we can provide, including compensation and monetary limits.
- Confidentiality and privacy and how we handle your information.