The new member portal and other systems are currently being built.
AFCA will provide resources and training opportunities for members to prepare for the new system, and also ongoing support after launch.
Timeline subject to change
The new member portal is in development so this timeline may change. To ensure members are prepared to use the new member portal on day one, training resources will be available 4-6 weeks prior to launch. AFCA will update members on any changes to its timeline but encourages members to visit this page regularly for the latest information.
September - December 2023
- Regular updates from AFCA
- System showcase at Member Forum
Early 2024 (6-8 weeks before launch)
- Training resources available
- New member portal launches
- Post go-live support available to members
AFCA will be keeping members updated on key features, training, support and the launch timeline through a variety of channels.
- Monthly Member News email
- Regular updates to the new member portal hub
- Member Forum
Training and support on transition
To assist members to adopt the new systems, we will be launching a detailed range of resources and training:
- Video tours and tutorials
- Interactive learning modules for complaints handling staff
- Post go-live support
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the new systems or the implementation timeline, please contact our membership team:
- 1300 56 55 62