AFCA has a range of resources to help you understand and navigate its complaint resolution process, jurisdiction and approach. The majority of resources are available publicly on the AFCA website, with the exception of complaint fee information which is available only to members via Secure Services, our online member portal.
Key resources for members include:
Process and Jurisdiction
- AFCA's Rules
- AFCA's Operational Guidelines
- AFCA transitional superannuation guide
- Guideline to information and document requests
- Complaint process map
- Transitional complaint approach
- Secure Services user guide
- EDR response guides
- Accessibility guides
- Guide to annual assessment
- Annual assessment FAQs
- Funding model fact sheet
- Superannuation FAQs
- Issues Glossary
- Product Glossary
- Top 10 tips for getting financial advice right
- Approach documents explain how we reach decisions about key issues involving certain topics.
- Fact sheets - on a range of topics including systemic issues, superannuation, natural disasters, managing financial advice and more.
- Brochures – informative publications on topics such as our complaint resolution process, financial difficulty and conciliation conferences
- Annual review - Comparative tables are also available through the Annual Review page.
- AFCA logo pack - how to use the AFCA logo to inform your customers of their right to complain to us