New Member Portal
This year, AFCA is launching an exciting IT transformation including a new online member portal with new and improved functionality.
AFCA has a range of resources to help you understand and navigate its complaint resolution process, jurisdiction and approach. The majority of resources are available publicly on the AFCA website, with the exception of complaint fee information which is available only to members via Secure Services, our online member portal.
Process and Jurisdiction
- AFCA's Rules
- AFCA's Operational Guidelines
- AFCA transitional superannuation guide (PDF)
- Guideline to information and document requests (PDF)
- Complaint process map (PDF)
- Transitional complaint approach (PDF)
- Secure Services user guide
- EDR response guides
- Accessibility guides
- Guide to annual assessment (PDF)
- Annual assessment FAQs (PDF)
- Superannuation FAQs (PDF)
- Issues Glossary (PDF)
- Product Glossary (PDF)
- Top 10 tips for getting financial advice right
- Complaint fee guide (PDF)
- Paid representatives guide: providing information to AFCA
- Account closure complaints (PDF)
- New funding model
- Previous funding model
- Home insurance claim delays and COVID-19
- Insurance in Superannuation (PDF)
- Trust deed (PDF)
- Information for paid representatives
- Approach documents explain how we reach decisions about key issues involving certain topics.
- Fact sheets on topics including systemic issues, superannuation, natural disasters, managing financial advice and more.
- Brochures on topics such as our complaint resolution process, financial difficulty and conciliation conferences.
- Annual review covers AFCA's operations and complaint data for the past financial year.
- The Datacube displays data about financial firms with four or more complaints, this includes the number of complaints received, the service and products involved, and how complaints progressed through the resolution process.
- AFCA logo pack explains how to use the AFCA logo to inform your customers of their right to complain to us.
Feedback about AFCA's service
Watch: AFCA Rules Assessment
Watch: AFCA Conciliation
Watch: About the Independent Assessor